I've seen that happening a few times over the past few months, but this is not the case anymore.
What version of KDE/Qt  are you running ? What distribution ?

I'm running fedora 10, KDE 4.2.3, Qt 4.5.1.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM, Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de> wrote:
Romain, 2009-06-15:

> What would be great would be either :
> * a way to group incoming message notifications so that one plasma
> notification = N incoming Kopete messages per jabber contact (in that case
> the hudson bot) so that one could read them all or ignore them all in one
> click

Try opening the Kopete chat with that bot, this removes all unread messages /
notifications from the plasma queue for me.

--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de

--