Well it appears after many hours of doing *something*, it works fine. I was screwing around with my .bashrc file, but I didn't think I made any changes really. *Shrug* On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Shaun Reich wrote: > Attached is the output of 'make'ing qt-copy, right after configuring. > (this is the non-first time of making, so that it's output is > shorter). > > The command I ran was this: > > ./configure -qt-gif -debug -fast -no-exceptions > -no-separate-debug-info -system-libpng -system-libjpeg -system-zlib > -dbus -webkit -no-phonon -plugin-sql-mysql -prefix $QTDIR ; make > > > > The Makefiles have what look like terminal color codes in various values.. > > Check out line 18. > > After grepping, they appear in many makefiles of qt. > > Strange that color codes would appear in here. The most I do with > color codes, was to set the PS1 value, etc., along with setterm > -foreground green, but only the former directly requires color escape > sequences. > > Any help is appreciated. I used to be able (on the same install), to > compile Qt 4.5, but since then (4.5.1), I have not recompiled until > now, but I also do not remember changing anything significant, and > haven't touched anything with color codes, since the first time I > installed this distro (prior to compiling qt-copy 4.5) > > I'm only guessing that this is the preferred way of sending text, > namely with the make output, since that is a bit shorter and would > have the most probability of being exempt. > > -- > -- > Riverenter Vestri, > Shaun Reich > -- -- Riverenter Vestri, Shaun Reich >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<