List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem in running kde4.3-beta2 from svn
From:       Zayed Al-Saidi <zayed.alsaidi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-10 5:18:10

Hi,

I'm new for building and running kde from svn. My intention is to test
the trunk against RTL issues. I try   to build kde from svn. Every
thing goes OK till last step. When I try to run full session using
this tutorial:

http://en.opensuse.org/KDE/Developing/Guide#Using_a_display_manager_to_start_KDE_4

I get first splash screen then blank desktop. I can run the krunner
(alt+F2)  but it does not do any thing. Do I miss something?

I use opensuse11.1  by the way.

best regards,
Zayed