List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ssl auth failure gui: does "continue" do what I think it does?
From:       Nicholas Tung <ntung () ntung ! com>
Date:       2009-06-05 0:21:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

    If the "continue" button on the attached GUI screenshot does what I
think it does (submits information after a certificate failure), please
remove the option, or make it *very* clear that this is not a good choice.
Firefox, by contast, has only a failure message and an "okay" button. [The
gui came up for me because I connect via a wifi network that requires
authentication, and it presents a redirect page for http and https].

regards,
Nicholas