List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Inconsistency - discussion
From:       John Tapsell <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-04 11:28:32

To keep the conversation moving forward, what can we easily fix now?
I don't think anyone is up for a complete reorganization of the system
settings (not to mention the arguments about what goes where), but
perhaps the idea of adding the links between related sections could be
done quickly?

To start, I've added F11 as a secondary shortcut for fullscreen, both
in code and to the HIG (I did this after discussion and approval from
kde-usability)

There's a lot of issues that people have mentioned that could be fixed
with only a small amount of work.

Can people volunteer to take on a task and try to fix it?

John Tapsell