List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Inconsistency - discussion
From:       koos vriezen <koos.vriezen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-02 20:06:20

2009/6/2 John Tapsell <johnflux@gmail.com>:
> 2009/6/2 koos vriezen <koos.vriezen@gmail.com>:
>> I think what is missing are cross links, eg one 'natural' place where
>> the page is showing and popup dialogs for all other places where
>> mouse/keyboard occur.
>
> I was thinking exactly the same thing this morning :-)  Also when you
> right click the desktop and chose "Appearance settings" and there's no
> way to change the resolution.  A simple link from here would help a
> huge amount.

Exactly! Configuration is more like a web then a tree. Something I
always found MS doing this much better.

Would be nice too if appX or distroY could tap into this web, so on
can eg. configure Apache via Browser or Network setting, kopete via
personal settings and further link to the Asterisk extensions.
FDO I guess, but webmin at last :-)

Koos