A Dilluns, 1 de juny de 2009, Jeff Mitchell va escriure: > Albert Astals Cid wrote: > > A Dilluns, 1 de juny de 2009, John Tapsell va escriure: > >> Hi all, > >> > >> Most critical reviews of KDE complain about lack of coherency and > >> integration. I find it hard to see myself, so I'm putting it out to > >> you guys. > >> > >> What integration and coherency problems do you see among KDE apps? > >> What are the most important things that should be done? > >> > >> To start the ball rolling, just some minor points: > >> > >> *) Konqueror and Mozilla have "F11" as a shortcut to go full screen, > >> but this doesn't work in okular. > > > > Konqueror is wrong, default KDE shortcut for full screen is Ctrl+Shift+F > > as defined in kstandardshortcut.cpp > > Konqui is probably just trying to be like Mozilla (and IE) here... > > >> *) Mozilla assigns alt+d to jump to the address bar, but konqueror > >> uses alt+o. Worse, pressing alt+d actually types the letter d (??) > >> in a text box in konqueror. > > > > Of course, what would it do? > > ...but not here :-) > > Incidentally, in Mozilla browsers, Ctrl+L also jumps to the address bar. > (Actually, one of my biggest hates of Konqui is that when you press > Ctrl+L, it clears the address instead of highlighting it. Highlighting > makes it just as easy to clear (start typing) but also makes it easy to > Ctrl+L, Ctrl+C to copy an interesting link). You want F6 for "select and highlight" Albert > > --Jeff >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<