A Dilluns, 1 de juny de 2009, John Tapsell va escriure: > Hi all, > > Most critical reviews of KDE complain about lack of coherency and > integration. I find it hard to see myself, so I'm putting it out to > you guys. > > What integration and coherency problems do you see among KDE apps? > What are the most important things that should be done? > > To start the ball rolling, just some minor points: > > *) Konqueror and Mozilla have "F11" as a shortcut to go full screen, > but this doesn't work in okular. Konqueror is wrong, default KDE shortcut for full screen is Ctrl+Shift+F as defined in kstandardshortcut.cpp > *) Mozilla assigns alt+d to jump to the address bar, but konqueror > uses alt+o. Worse, pressing alt+d actually types the letter d (??) > in a text box in konqueror. Of course, what would it do? Albert > > > JohnFlux > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<