List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Inconsistency - discussion
From:       John Tapsell <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-01 11:16:58

Hi all,

  Most critical reviews of KDE complain about lack of coherency and
integration.  I find it hard to see myself, so I'm putting it out to
you guys.

  What integration and coherency problems do you see among KDE apps?
What are the most important things that should be done?

To start the ball rolling, just some minor points:

*) Konqueror and Mozilla have "F11" as a shortcut to go full screen,
but this doesn't work in okular.
*) Mozilla assigns alt+d  to jump to the address bar, but konqueror
uses alt+o.  Worse, pressing alt+d  actually types the letter d (??)
in a text box in konqueror.

JohnFlux