List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    PolicyKit Caps Lock on
From:       dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2009-05-28 19:00:35

Hi Burkhard suggested me to ask here so...
I'd like to add a "Warning: Caps Lock on" to
PolicyKit manager dialog, we already have this string
on the Lock Screen prompt, but since Dario told me
our app .po will be different from the lock screen
this might be a problem...

Can i do it for 4.3 or that should wait since we are in
string freeze?

Thanks,
Daniel.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com