List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Guidance porting to KDE 4
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2009-05-24 9:05:50

Hi,

Yuriy Kozlov wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
> I'm wondering what is the status of this project?  It'd be useful to
> know for the Ubuntu Developer Summit this upcoming week.

I haven't touch the code myself for a long time. What you might be
interested in knowing is that I aim to get polkit-qt working with Python
for KDE 4.3, AKA "an administrator button that works".

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/