List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Relicensing another author's work
From:       Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-23 3:47:27

Hi there,

There's some code that was imported into Ark a few years ago
(plugins/bk) that is licensed as GPLv2-only. We need the author to
relicense it to comply to KDE's licensing policy, but he doesn't have
SVN access. Is it enough to just ask him and say he OK'd it in the
commit message? Do we need to do anything else so that the process
looks as transparent as possible?