List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kmail tray icon
From:       Andreas Marschke <xxtjaxx () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-21 23:45:10

Hi people,

this is my first mail I send to the mailing list and I just subscribed an hour
or two ago. So please don't blame me if there is something I've missed there.

I would like to see if there is a way to have KMail in the tray as icon so
that I can see if there is a mail I missed and don't have to open the full
blown program just to see that I don't have any mails right now.

Sincerely,

Andreas Marschke.