List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: eigen moving to mercurial
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-18 22:14:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Benoit Jacob wrote:
>Initially we considered Git first but the git-svn bridge blew up on
>KDE's SVN. Specifically, the issue was that we needed to convert
>trunk,branches,tags from these locations:
>
>/trunk/kdesupport/eigen2
>/branches/eigen
>/tags/eigen

That's why I wrote a tool to export from KDE's SVN to Git.
	http://repo.or.cz/w/svn-all-fast-export.git

It makes short work of the Eigen import. I probably have a year-old test
import somewhere in my workstation. The only problem is that you have to
download the entire KDE Subversion server (all 35 GB of it) before you can
even start converting.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358