Hi there A idea for a tool that I have been wanting to test-run lately has been one that lets you change desktop by holding down some special button on the mouse and move it to the desktop you want. Now, this feedback I would like to make pretty, as in transparent and animated. My question is, where do I start for making a transparent dialog/animation on the KDE desktop? Do I need to write graphics routines through kwin plugin framework? Is there a flag in Qt that I can use to get an alpha blended backgroudn for a qmainwindow? Maybe plasma has something for this? Is it even possible? -- Harald Hvaal haraldhv@stud.ntnu.no >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<