List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KStandardDirs::locate() no worky ?
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-05-12 16:17:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Em Terça-feira 12 Maio 2009, às 16:42:42, David Boosalis escreveu:
> Actually I don't want to run a browser at all, but another application.  I
> chose browser as a simple example.
>
> Thanks for the help. I'll try using share/app/ instead of app for path

Then tell us what your example is.

You can generally just "start" document files and KDE will figure out which
application to launch to handle that file, according to the MIME settings.
Please don't assume that a given application is the one to handle a given file
type.

  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Software
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358