List:       kde-devel
Subject:    cmake and installation of a mime-type
From:       Martin Koller <kollix () aon ! at>
Date:       2009-05-03 21:43:09

Hi,

I'm in the process of porting my app kbackup from KDE3 to KDE4, which means
also from automake to cmake ...

Now I have an issue I can not find an answer to:
I have a x-kbp.desktop file, containing

[Desktop Entry]
Comment=KBackup Profile
Comment[de]=KBackup Profil
Comment[fr]=Profil KBackup
Comment[es]=Perfil KBackup
Icon=kbackup
MimeType=text/x-kbp
Patterns=*.kbp;
Type=MimeType

which was installed in KDE3 with
mimedir = $(kde_mimedir)/text
mime_DATA = x-kbp.desktop

When I try in cmake with
install(FILES  x-kbp.desktop DESTINATION ${MIME_INSTALL_DIR}/text)

the file ends up in the path "/nogo/text/x-kbp.desktop"
I have no clue from where the "/nogo" comes from ...

Any hints how to do it correctly ?

Thanks!

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail