List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: window id from process Id
From:       David Boosalis <david.boosalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-11 14:10:03

Thanks for you answer Thomas.

Thiago.  I want to do it for vncviewer which will not take such an
option as wid.  Your way would be more desirable as the way I have it
now will cause the window to be shown twice, once on its own then
again when it gets into q11containerwidget.  That is unless i can do
something like hide vncviewer upon start up.

I have not looked at the code of vncviewr maybe it is easy to take
from being a application to a widget wrapped in  Qt