List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Plasmate Proposal - added some changes and screenshots
From:       Diego Casella <polentino911 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 21:21:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello guys,
I made some changes on my PlasMate proposal, and also I added a screenshot
about the main window ( I think the element placement
is pretty nice and clean =P ).
In this moment it only opens a file, and shows it in the editor field;
however take a look and tell me your impressions.
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/diego_casella/plasmate

Best regards,

Diego.