List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Gsoc 2009 "step" project
From:       garvit juniwal <hotgarvit () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 14:03:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hello
I am a undergraduate first year student of computer science and engineering
at IIT Bombay, India.

I am extremely interested in physics and coding too.
So, i would like to undertake a project in the KDE physical smulation client
"STEP".

I would like a project more on the side of computation rather than
prettyfication..
please suggest me something.