List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Boost.Python and kdeedu-4.2.1
From:       sibu xolo <sibxol () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2009-03-31 14:58:06

Greetings,

I   recently re-compiled  Boost-1_37  with the
options --with-python-root=/usr --with-python-libs=/usr/lib/python2.5.  It
compiled fine.  When I  run cmake on kdeedu-4.2.1, it fails all the python
tests and  duly  complains  that Boost.Python   needs installing.  (I checked
to see if there was a separate Boost.Python package but it appears  to be
part of Boost  (as I originally envisaged).)

Ideas on how Boost.Python can be successfully installed will be   gratefully
received.

yours sincerely
sibu