List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can menu items be edited?
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-28 21:11:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 28 March 2009 19:11:31 David Johnson wrote:
> On Saturday 28 March 2009 11:56:00 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I don't see any way to change the display from description name, which is
> > what the questionner wanted.
>
> You can change them in the classic menu, but not the kickoff menu.

I'd like to think that it will come, though.  I can see that description is
useful for newbies, but long-time users tend to use app names.  The ability to
use either is a big plus - but I'll not restore the Classic menu just to get
it.  In any case, I use the menu very little - which is no help when answering
user questions :-)

Anne