A Dijous, 26 de març de 2009, Ian Wadham va escriure: > On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 1:30:41 pm Parker Coates wrote: > > In the KDEGames camp we've run into a small bit of trouble with > > KXmlGuiWindow generating an extra resize event on startup. An extra > > resize event may seem trivial enough, but because our games now all > > have resizable SVG based interfaces, a single extra resize event can > > mean extra SVG rendering, cache lookups, layout logic and a noticeable > > increase in start up time. > > > > It is disappointing that we have not so far had any input from core > developers re this thread. If you want core developers you can try with kde-core-devel. Albert >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<