List:       kde-devel
Subject:    ? about Plasma::Container.setWallpaper();
From:       David Boosalis <david.boosalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-25 19:39:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

The  arguments for the method of Plasma::Container.setWallpaper(QString
&pluginName,QString &mode=QString()) are a bit vague in the api
documentation.

The first argument is pluginName, being that the method is setWallpaper, I
thought it was something like "Air", but in looking at the .cpp for the
containment class it looks like you first must read a config entry for
wallpaper plugin and then pass it as this argument.

If I want a container to have a customized wallpaper do I use the
setWallpaper?  If so how do I specify my own wallpaper like
"/usr/share/wallpapers/mywallpaper.jpg"

As always, thanks for any help
-David