List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: webkit, decibel, kdenetwork-4.2.1
From:       sibu xolo <sibxol () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2009-03-24 18:44:23

On Tuesday 24 March 2009 12:41:08 pm kaushik saurabh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > [build@poet sibu]# ls kde-4.2.1/kdenetwork-4.2.1/cmake/modules
> > COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS  FindLibMeanwhile.cmake  FindLibVNCServer.cmake
> > FindBTCore.cmake       FindLibmsn.cmake        FindSpeex.cmake
> > FindDecibelBAK.cmake   FindLibNXCL.cmake       FindUpnp.cmake
> > FindDecibel.maker      FindLiboRTP.cmake       FindX11VidMode.cmake
> > FindIDN.cmake          FindLibOTR.cmake        ortpversion.c

> I hv a similar problem.
> My kdenetwork is also not detecting decibel
>
> Can u tell what changes u made to FindDecibel.cmake.
>
> The contents of which are as follows /
>
> IF (NOT WIN32)
> find_package(PkgConfig)
> pkg_check_modules(QTTAPIOCA QtTapioca)
>
> ENDIF(NOT WIN32)
>
> set(QT_TAPIOCA_INCLUDE_DIR ${QTTAPIOCA_INCLUDE_DIRS})
>
> set(DECIBEL_DEFINITIONS ${QTTAPIOCA_CFLAGS})
> set(DECIBEL_INCLUDES ${QT_TAPIOCA_INCLUDE_DIR} )
>
> FIND_LIBRARY(QT_TAPIOCA_LIBRARY NAMES QtTapioca
>   PATHS
>   ${QTTAPIOCA_LIBRARY_DIRS}
>   NO_DEFAULT_PATH
> )
>
> set(DECIBEL_LIBRARIES ${QT_TAPIOCA_LIBRARY})
>
> include(FindPackageHandleStandardArgs)
> FIND_PACKAGE_HANDLE_STANDARD_ARGS(Decibel DEFAULT_MSG DECIBEL_INCLUDES
> DECIBEL_LIBRARIES )
>
> MARK_AS_ADVANCED(QT_TAPIOCA_INCLUDE_DIR QT_TAPIOCA_LIBRARY)

#######  my changes to FindDecibel (I have decibel in /usr)########
set(DECIBEL_DEFINITIONS ${QTTAPIOCA_CFLAGS})
set(DECIBEL_INCLUDES ${QT_TAPIOCA_INCLUDE_DIR} /usr/include/Decibel )

FIND_LIBRARY(QT_TAPIOCA_LIBRARY NAMES QtTapioca
  PATHS
  ${QTTAPIOCA_LIBRARY_DIRS /usr/lib }
  NO_DEFAULT_PATH
)
set(DECIBEL_LIBRARIES ${QT_TAPIOCA_LIBRARY} /usr/lib  /usr/lib/Decibel)

incidently for webkit if you are having the trouble I had,  I found the
follwing

webkitkde_0.1~svn090218.orig.tar.gz

it installs OK  and seems to take no notice of the heavier WebKit (eg
WebKit-r41844.tar.bz2) from http://webkit.org  that sits in the qt-4.x
directory.) I have kdenetwork-4.2.1  build  getting to 63% before bombing out
asking for libspeex  (which I have in /opt/lib  but   cmake seems   to take
the blindest bit of notice of ld_library_path or entries in /etc/ld.so.conf.

hope this is of help