List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: webkit, decibel, kdenetwork-4.2.1
From:       sibu xolo <sibxol () btconnect ! com>
Date:       2009-03-24 0:49:48

On Monday 23 March 2009 03:10:27 pm George Goldberg wrote:

> You are probably using a old version of QtTapioca, or you have a
> distro installed version that is being picked up instead of the one in
> kdesupport. You have to use the kdesupport version of QtTapioca
> otherwise Decibel will fail to build.
>

> --
> George Goldberg

many  thanks for your help.  I   cleaned-out decibel-0.5 and re-installed
QtTapioca then Decibel from SVN  and the compile/install went to completion.
However  cmake on  kdenetwork-4.2.1  still failed to find decibel.  I did a
little poking around the  CMakeList.txt  and found the following:-

find_package(LiboRTP)
find_package(Alsa)
find_package(Speex)
find_package(QCA2)
find_package(JPEG)
find_package(X11VidMode)
find_package(Decibel)
find_package(IDN)
find_package(LibVNCServer)

In the modules directory I found:-
[build@poet sibu]# ls kde-4.2.1/kdenetwork-4.2.1/cmake/modules
COPYING-CMAKE-SCRIPTS  FindLibMeanwhile.cmake  FindLibVNCServer.cmake
FindBTCore.cmake       FindLibmsn.cmake        FindSpeex.cmake
FindDecibelBAK.cmake   FindLibNXCL.cmake       FindUpnp.cmake
FindDecibel.maker      FindLiboRTP.cmake       FindX11VidMode.cmake
FindIDN.cmake          FindLibOTR.cmake        ortpversion.c

I  fiddled with  FindDecibel.cmake and now decibel is detected.

The reasom why I added the lists above is to show there is none for detecting
WebKit.      I still have the  cmake kdenetwork-4.2.1  complaining that
WebKit cannot be found.  I discovered that  webkit libraries and headers are
with qt-4.5.0.  However there does not seem to be an obvious cmake entry in
CMakeList.txt  to detect it.

Suggestions welcomed.

yours sincerely
sibu