List:       kde-devel
Subject:    GSoC Proposal Feedback Request
From:       Adam Kidder <thekidder () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-23 18:50:46

Dear kde-devel:
My name is Adam Kidder and I'm planning on applying to KDE for the
Google Summer of Code this summer. My proposal is an expanded version
of the Improved Virtual Folders on the Ideas page
(http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas#Project:_Improved_Virtual_Folders).
 I'd like to get some feedback on my project proposal before I
officially submit it. Some specific things I'd like to know:
* Are there any things that I got completely wrong? I'm a little
unsure of a few facts about the technical aspects.
* Is the tentative timeline I developed OK? Is the scale way too
broad? Does is seem reasonable?
* Any worries about the total scale of the project?
* Anything else ;-)

My project proposal is available at
http://www.thekidder.net/nepomuk-virtual-folders.txt

I hope to get to know many of you better in the future, through this
project or not. Thanks for any feedback in advance!

Thanks,
Adam
thekidder@gmail.com