List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: GSOC 2009 Proposal for KEduca
From:       Jure Repinc <jlp () holodeck1 ! com>
Date:       2009-03-20 12:30:09

Hi,

I've forwarded your proposal to kde-edu maling list, which is more
appropriate.
You should subscribe to kde-edu and also check out the archives as there was
already some discussion about KEduca. You can subscribe and view archives from
here:

Have a great time,
Jure "JLP" Repinc

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]