List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: SOC : Kopete Chat Window library
From:       Alexander Smirnov <alexander.v.smirnov () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-20 9:02:44

Pierre-Alexandre St-Jean wrote:
> I've talk with some kopete developers and have found someone that
> lives in my little town that works on Kopete that is ready to mentor
> me. The basic idea we came up is to turn kopete chat window in a
> library for it to be available to other applications. Thins like
> spell-checking and emoticons adding could be usefull and would bring
> less duplicated code in the tree. If you have things or other ideas
> feel free to add them as it will help me structure more my submission
Hello Pierre-Alexandre,

I'm looking forward for a day, when your lib will be available for all
KDE applications. It is one of  the most desired kde option for me :)
 From time to time I'm working on backgammon game for KDE, and would
like to have nice chat widgets for network-driven game. Probably other
game developer would be glad to have these widgets too.

Good luck!
-Alexander