List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: question about displaying thumbnails
From:       Lucas Murray <lmurray () undefinedfire ! com>
Date:       2009-03-18 9:42:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Yongbo Wu <yongbo.woo@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for your reply.
> however, my effect is based on test_thumbnail (in
> kdebase-workspace/kwin/effects/test),
> no window (like window Z you mentioned) is shown.

Oh, you're actually making a KWin effect? In that case all you need to do is change \
the order you call effects->drawWindow(), the one you want on the bottom you call \
first.

> for thumbnails-aside effect, I don't know whether thumbnails are shown on
> windows or what. do you have any idea on that?

KWin effects paint directly on to the screen, there is no "window" in this situation.

--

Lucas Murray :: http://www.undefinedfire.com
GPG Fingerprint: 0B88 499E 3F5B 1405 D952  258A AD90 B4F5 90B6 3534