List:       kde-devel
Subject:    svn port problem
From:       Ömer_F._USTA <omerusta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-05 16:09:03

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to contribute KDE project with my both Translation and
little code patching. And i have more freetime while I'm at my
university and i want to
follow SVN with my computer at university.

On the other hand the 3690 port is restricted in my university and
i couldn't fetch anything via svn.

Is it possible to open a mirror port for svn ??

something like http://anonsvn.kde.org which i can use port 80?

I'm sure that there are also other university students which have some
problems on other countries.

Thanks for everything

--
Ömer Fadıl USTA