--===============0398782706== Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="Boundary-00=_2hbqJ/Ia+5ddhjR" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline --Boundary-00=_2hbqJ/Ia+5ddhjR Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am trying to write a KDE application that will show a view of a project folder as a tree, with the root node of the tree set to the top folder in the project. I have tried using QFileSystemModel, which looks like it should provide the functionality I need, but it always shows the complete file hierarchy of the entire hard drive. This is despite using setRootPath() to point to the project folder. What is the simplest approach, or the best classes to use to show the file tree of a specific folder? I just need to display the names of the folders/files, I am not interested in dates, sizes, etc. Thanks, Giles --Boundary-00=_2hbqJ/Ia+5ddhjR Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi,