On Monday 09 February 2009 18:40:33 Rauch Wolke wrote: > and i also get sometimes while i do things ... doesnt matter which one .. a > black screen but kde isnt in sleep mode ... alt+tab works .... and when i > click aorund for some time ... i get back my desktop .... the only thing i > can see while the screen is black is ... my mousepointer and the app switch > (alt+tab).... Have that too ... Suddenly everything is black. ALT-tab works but after releasing it everything is black again. alt+f2 and "kwin --replace" works most of the time and brings back my desktop. Sometimes i end up posting that on #kde-devel tho :-) . And one other thing i get from time to time is a not working keyboard. Mouse works flawlessly. I usually cut+paste together a "kwin --replace" in some (hopefully) open konsole. graphics: nvidia 7600 GS (a1) Mike -- Michael Jansen http://www.michael-jansen.biz >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<