List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt 4.5 related Crash on KDM Startup? [Fwd]
From:       George Goldberg <grundleborg () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-07 10:34:13

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Thiago Macieira <thiago@kde.org> wrote:
> Tom Albers wrote:
>>> I see the same bug with qt-copy and KDE 4.2 (didn't try trunk).
>>
>>Confirmed.
>>Maybe we should revert qt-copy back to 4.4
>
> How about fixing the bug instead?

I really would love to fix this bug, but I have very little idea how
to go about finding more useful information on it. Perhaps if you
could offer some suggestions as to what to investigate I could provide
some more useful information. I saw you mentioned valgrind - I'm not
familiar with how to use it, but would it be helpful just to run kdm
in that and then provide the output to the list?

---
George Goldberg