List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Fixing krazy2 issues
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-02-04 22:27:02

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dimecres, 4 de febrer de 2009, Matthew Woehlke va escriure:
>> Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> A Dimecres, 28 de gener de 2009, Thomas Richard va escriure:
>>> To the list, i'm following this in private mails with Thomas.
>> To what end?
>
> Because noone had answered him and i thought there was no need to keep it
> inlist as noone seemed to be interested.

I'm interested if it involved kmag :-). Alas, you seem to be otherwise
correct. That's too bad that no one seems to be caring for some of these
programs.

>> I also responded with a modified patch [1], does that at least look
>> okay? If so I will commit that hunk, at least.
>>
>> 1: http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.devel.accessibility/1684
>
> This part of the patch has already been commited afair.

So it was, albiet with a typo (which I fixed). Thanks for pointing this
out. Also thanks annma for committing :-).

--
Matthew
We interrupt this e-mail to bring you a lame signature attempting to be