List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Maintainer of KDF (in BKO)
From:       Darío Andrés <andresbajotierra () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-03 22:11:22

Done. Just small question. Are the icons inside "pics" important? I've
already replaced the old "tick"/"cancel" from Oxygen stock ones, and
the Icons for kdf and kwikdisk are in Oxygen theme too...
Should that pics remain there if there is no Oxygen icon theme (not
sure if this is posible due of dependency handling)

Thanks a lot :)