List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Speech recognition with Kapapult
From:       Robert Knight <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-01 22:03:20

> Is it a useful/cool feature? If so, I'll use this idea as my Google
> Summer of Code(GSoC) project

I'm glad that you're asking this question!  I think it could be, but it would
help if you came up with a kind of user and a scenario which describes
their problem and how speech recognition makes life easier for them.

There is a place for something which is just a fun research project
but you're more likely
to make something which is practically useful for people if you think
around your users first.

Regards,
Robert.