On 28.01.09 12:49:29, Hasso Tepper wrote: > Rauch Wolke wrote: > > it depens on where your libical includes are stored .... > > mine are in /usr/include/libical .... locate them and use this > > directory .... > > I don't use anything. It's cmake magic which sets it > to /usr/local/include/libical - ie. it (or libical itself?) is buggy > probably. That find-module needs a rewrite, it violates almost all guidelines about writing find-modules (Sorry Allen). > My guess is that it works by accident for you (and most of others) > because /usr/include is in includes path anyway. My "problem" is > that /usr/local/include isn't includes path - I have no more stuff > installed in /usr/local. Exactly, the code using ical.h and friends needs to be fixed to use #include And along with that the find-module needs to be fixed as well. Andreas -- Someone is speaking well of you. How unusual! >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<