maybe u could create a symbolic link and delete the link after install Am Mittwoch 28 Januar 2009 11:49:29 schrieb Hasso Tepper: > Rauch Wolke wrote: > > it depens on where your libical includes are stored .... > > mine are in /usr/include/libical .... locate them and use this > > directory .... > > I don't use anything. It's cmake magic which sets it > to /usr/local/include/libical - ie. it (or libical itself?) is buggy > probably. > > My guess is that it works by accident for you (and most of others) > because /usr/include is in includes path anyway. My "problem" is > that /usr/local/include isn't includes path - I have no more stuff > installed in /usr/local. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<