A. On Mon, 2009-01-26 at 21:03 +0100, Dirk wrote: > Hi, > > great to hear that there's a potential replacement for kdetv. > > Why don't you upload the code to playground so that more people can test it? > > Regards, > Dirk Thanks alot Dirk, I'll put it in playground soon, with the custom mplayer code as well. I hope to get the modifications I did to mplayer in the mainstream mplayer code, so just hang tight! Xtreme Kommander >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<