List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Some thoughts and brainstorming about DrKonqui crash handler
From:       Michael Leupold <lemma () confuego ! org>
Date:       2009-01-22 23:03:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 22 January 2009 23:57:20 Darío Andrés wrote:
> There was an idea about implementing a Report Bug Wizard as a KDE App
> (but it cause high load in the server), and it should include views
> (to list and show duplicates) and everything the bugzilla wizard
> already provide.

That was me :) Just to clarify: A dialog like that would probably be an extra
stimulus to users to actually report more bugs. If we want to do that in a
fashion similar to what we already have on bugs.kde.org (eg. duplicate
search), we might currently not be able to handle the load.

This wasn't meant to discourage anyone from picking this up, just some
thinking-out-loud. After all this is something that can be fixed.

Regards,
Michael