List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdebase fails to build
From:       Henk te Sligte <htesligte () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-21 20:12:03

Hi guys, I can't get this working, so I'm wondering why kdebase (from
trunk) doesn't build. kdelibs and kdepimlibs build perfectly, it's
kdebase which doesn't work for me:

Linking CXX shared library ../../../lib/libnepomukquery.so
CMakeFiles/nepomukquery.dir/result.o: In function `QHash<QUrl,
Soprano::Node>::findNode(QUrl const&, unsigned int*) const':
/usr/include/QtCore/qhash.h:854: undefined reference to `qHash(QUrl const&)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [lib/libnepomukquery.so.4.2.0] Error 1
make[1]: *** [workspace/libs/nepomukquery/CMakeFiles/nepomukquery.dir/all]
Error 2

In the beginning of the build process, I get:
-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
+ Soprano: Soprano Libraries <kdesupport>
Required to build Nepomuk.
+ Nepomuk: Nepomuk Libraries <kdelibs>
Required to build Nepomuk.
+ Soprano Storage Backend: Soprano Libraries <kdesupport>
No Soprano storage backend found. Nepomuk will not be compiled without
it. (It is highly recommended to use the Sesame2 backend for
performance.)
+ Soprano raptor parser plugin: Soprano Libraries <kdesupport>
Required to run Nepomuk.
[...]

(and some more, but I think these are important). No matter what I
try, I have installed soprano, but still, I keep ketting these error
messages. Any idea how I tell cmakekde that I installed those things?

Thank you very much in advantage (it's getting to annoy me a littlebit),

Henk te Sligte