List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QTXML - what am I supposed to put in CMakeLists.txt?
From:       Henk te Sligte <htesligte () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-17 22:33:12

Okay, I'm feeling a "littlebit" dumb here *smashes head on table*.
Turns out, if you first declare the variable 'source' as QString, you
can't magically convert it to a QXmlInputSource. The code worked in a
version which didn't have 'source' as a parameter.
*hides in shame*

Thanks anyway :-D

Henk te Sligte