List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Akonadi fails to start on KDE 4.2 due to missing DB driver
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-12-14 12:40:31

However when not compiled correctly (without MySql) Akonadi tries anyway to
migrate resources all the time which is not real good (each time I open KMail
for ex and when using KRunner, not sure when. The Akonadi progress bars then
prevent all other action on the desktop). I hope it does not do it in the
background when properly build!

Anne-Marie