2008/11/30 Matthias Burtscher <matthias.burtscher@gmx.at>
(...)
But I am wondering why there is no approach to bring new technologies
like Mono into KDE. I think it would be a much more developer friendly
and also faster and cleaner way to build applications. And I think that
most of you - who know the concept behind Mono/.Net - agree with this.

Mono in my opinion is not a new technology, It's just a bad copy of .NET.
That will make .NET the new technology.

(...)