Ralf Gesellensetter schrieb: > Dear list, > > are there any plans to make use of the free API of OSM (as we do with > Wikipedia.org)? First coming into my mind is Marble, of course, but > also setting user's coordinates etc. could be of interest. marble uses namefinder api from osm. I am not sure about more. > > If so: are there any scalable icons for OSM yet that could also flow > back into the OSM project? at least not for marble. > > Cheers > w/kind regards > Ralf. Patrick > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > -- web: http://windows.kde.org mailing list: kde-windows@kde.org irc: #kde-windows (irc.freenode.net) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<