List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Apology
From:       Russell Miller <rmiller () duskglow ! com>
Date:       2008-11-23 4:24:24

Hi all,

I was a KDE developer a few years ago, and hung out on the IRC channel
as well.  Although I did contribute a lot to the project, I also tended
to act in a somewhat immature and unprofessional fashion.  For that, I
apologize.  To anyone I offended or pissed off, I'm sorry for how I
behaved.  No matter how others behave, that is no excuse for my own
behavior.

Please accept my apologies.

Thanks,

--Russell