List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: no more kDebug() ?
From:       Kleag <kleag () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-11-15 23:05:17

Le Saturday 15 November 2008 23:28:22 Thiago Macieira, vous avez écrit :
> Kleag wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >Since yesterday (after a kdesvn-build) I cannot see anymore my kDebug
> > messages (only kError appears). I checked kdebugdialog and everything
> > is selected.
> >
> >Can there be a problem in my configuration ?
>
> Yes: did you build in debug mode?
Well, I built as usualy, configuring with:
cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KDEDIR ..

I did it again after your mail, and now it works... I don't know what I did
before.

Sorry for the noise :-(

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer