List:       kde-devel
Subject:    the location of .desktop file about right-click menu ?
From:       "qiang zhang" <liubingzhq () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-15 10:20:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I found there are only a little .desktop file in the directory
I/usr/share/apps/konqueror/servicemenus/ .I want to know where is the
.desktop file about the right-click menu in kde4.For example when i right
click the panel ,there are many menu item : Add Widgets, Add Panel ...Where
those  menu items are stored.Thanks very much.