List:       kde-devel
Subject:    add patch for kdelibs/kdeui/dialogs/knewpassworddialog.cpp
From:       "leo peng" <leo1295 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-11-12 10:34:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I found that if I call "kcmshell4 kcm_useraccount" to change my password, it
does nothing.
in that window, I clicked "Change Password", then I input the same string
twice on the popup window, then
clicked Ok, but it will show error.

we use class KNewPasswordDialog::password() get input password in dialog, we
can get input password after
  KNewPasswordDialog::accept().
but we will get empty password before use KNewPasswordDialog::accept(),
so  set password for current user in
kdebase-4.1.2/apps/kdepasswd/passwddlg.cpp (class KDEpasswd2Dialog)

I think I fixed the bug, maybe.

--
 best regards !